Friday, February 4, 2011

Michael's 35/365

I went to Ino Baptist church outside of Opp, Alabama tonight for the 10th annual Wild Game Banquet. I ate a ton of food (boar, deer, rabbit, pheasant, squirrel, and alligator) and saw a lot of interesting people.










And finally I saw this:

The Most Amazing Painting Ever(ish)
As I was shooting this painting, a woman walked up to me and said, "Excuse me, can I ask why you're taking a picture of that?" To which I replied, "Because it's amazing." Luckily, She then told me, "I painted that," which was very timely since I was one second from telling her that I planned to post it on the internet for my friends to make fun of.

There was very little light in most of the rooms, so every thing was taken at f/2.8 at whatever shutter speed I could get away with hand held. And I refused to go above an ISO of 800. I did have to boost the light on a few of these since they were underexposed. All in all, a fun night.

No comments:

Post a Comment